In Mark 10:16, Jesus showed His love for children by taking them in his arms and blessing them. Through child sponsorships we are asking you to consider taking a child, or children, into your arms and blessing them.
A child sponsor is one who has decided to make an investment in the life of a child in need. You can have a very meaningful relationship with the child you sponsor by getting to know the child and allowing the child to know you and your family. You do this by writing to them and they in turn write to you. You will become an important person in your child’s life by taking a place alongside the orphanage caretakers, in encouraging and helping in the child’s development. Your child will be blessed immensely by your interest and prayers.
• Help provide the child with a healthy substitute home environment
• Give the child an opportunity to learn about Jesus
• Give the child an opportunity to get an education
• Give the child an opportunity to lead a healthy lifestyle
• Give the child an opportunity to learn social skills
After the completed application is received by the SCORE office, you will receive a packet including your child’s photo, personal history, and information on the country. You will also receive a booklet providing information about corresponding with your child, sending gifts, and other pertinent information.
Contact: SCORE International