Policies regarding SCORE Internships
• 1st year interns may serve for a maximum of one month.
• Returning interns may stay for an extended length of time based on the needs of SCORE International.
• There is always a need for translators, so bi-lingual applicants may receive special preference.
• Interns must be high school graduates in order to be considered.
Each intern is responsible to raise support to cover expenses, salary (allowance) and/or fees required for educational credit. The cost for a SCORE Internship includes meals, lodging, transportation while on the field and any additional fees related to the ministry with SCORE.
Cost per person – International
- 1 Month – $1,695
- 6 Weeks – $2,195
- 2 Months – $2495
- 3 Months - $2,695
- 4 Months – $2,895
- 5 Months – $3,195
- 6 Months – $3,595
The cost does NOT include International airfare. Each intern will be responsible for getting their own airline tickets.
Cost per person – Domestic
- $50 weekly for gas
- $110 weekly for food
- $200 weekly for lodging
- $15 weekly for miscellaneous expenses
- $25 weekly for SCORE (overhead expenses)
Various ministry opportunities are available within the mission mandate of SCORE International. Interns who are in their 2nd, 3rd, or even 4th year, may request such emphasis in writing with their application.
• Missionary Partnership
• Church Planting
• Discipleship & training
• Local Church ministry
• Sports Evangelism
• Construction & Maintenance
• Dental / Medical
• Support services in Missionary Training Center
• Assist as translator (if bi-lingual)